Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to e.g.:
What you can expect:
- Your qualification for this job is the profound experience in building up AWS DevOps practices and active experience with cloud concepts and containerization.
- Your objective is to work together with other distributed analytical and data teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a work items toward building and deployment of data products.
- You will be working in Customer Intelligence Analytics team where we tackle topics such as Analytical CRM Data Services, Campaign Management Solution, Personalization and Customer 360.
What you bring to the table:
- Work in an agile team of DevOps & DataOps engineers
- Contribute to selection of AWS technological components
- Elaborate DevOps & Data Ops User stories for sprint planning
- Implement analytical architecture in Cloud
- Automate Data Pipeline from S3 buckets to NoSQL DBs and other analytical Applications
- Divide Components into deployable Microservices
- Establish Code versioning
- Implement steps for continuous automated deployment
- Implement best practices regarding system security measures and user access management
- Ensures efficient environment management in development-, test- and production
- Providing an efficient delivery pipeline, covering build-, deployment- and test-automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components in cloud infrastructures
- Supports colleagues and users in deploying and configuring theirs services
- Drive integration between services and components
- Work as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum)
What we offer:
- 2+ years working as DevOps Engineer
- Work experience in large organizations
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Previous technical experience with campaign management processes, CRM and cloud technologies is of an advantage
- We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- Top-notch bright people and state-of-the art technologies,
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities.
- Awesome team!
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 60.000,-- including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.