Advanced Analytics Technical Area Product Owner / Delivery Lead (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Lead a team of 5 data engineers and machine learning engineers
- Set the technical vision and roadmap for the team
- Align the team's work with the needs of the business
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team
- Ensure the quality and delivery of the team's work
- Drive standardization and reusability of the team's technical infrastructure
- Ensure stability and quality of production use cases
Your core competencies
- 8+ years of experience in IT, with a strong background in data engineering and machine learning
- Experience with Databricks and/or similar tools working in cloud environments
- Knowledge of Spark or similar large-scale data processing frameworks
- Experience leading one or more development teams
- 3+ years of experience in commercial development on Python or/and Pyspark
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand and articulate the needs of business users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to DevOps culture
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 72.000,- Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017