International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Is “Agile” your second favorite word? You start your day with “Kanban” and finish it with “Scrum”? Then you are the right person for this job!
We are searching for “Change Agents” who support us through our adaptive journey:
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Helping us to shape the new business mindset within the RBI organization
- Living and breathing the agile values
- Having fun while acting as a change agent for our product owners
- Supporting our cross-functional teams during the transformation
- Strengthen the RBI spirit of agility
- Identifying challenges and finding the right solutions by using different agile techniques
What we offer:
- Significant practical experience as an agile coach, consultant and trainer
- Best practices knowledge to help RBI to become a fully adaptive organization
- Ability to inspire and empower people
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Team player with a strong reliance on empathy and intuition
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Methodologies and Tools (incl. Kanban, Scum, LeSS, Jira) and Design Thinking
- Fluent in English, any CEE language is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 60.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.