Your mission at RBI
- Helping us to be a catalyst for driving improvement in business impact, delivery performance, and team health within RBI organization
- Living and breathing the agile values (walk the talk)
- Having fun while acting as a coach for cross functional teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and other roles in our new organizational structure
- Being part of the team of Agile Coaches, working in partnership with other change agents in the organization in spreading effective ways of working across the Group
Your core competencies
- Significant hands-on experience as an Agile Coach, consultant and trainer
- As a Agile Coach you are aware of the teams’ technical agile development practices by training and coaching them in fields like team collaboration, test automation or code design
- Ability to inspire and the passion to bring the best out of people
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum, LeSS) and tools (e.g. Jira add tech stack)
- Fluent in English, any CEE Language is a plus
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 75.000.- Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017