Your mission at RBI
- Develop and maintain cutting-edge Appian application, configuring processes, forms, and reports to meet business requirements and quality standards
- Collaborate with our talented team of business analysts, quality assurance engineers, and other cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of project
- Participate in the design and architecture, ensuring that they are scalable, maintainable, and meet the evolving needs of our customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues related to application, working with stakeholders to identify and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Appian updates and industry trends, ensuring that your skills and knowledge remain current and relevant
- Write technical documentation, including functional specifications and design documents, to ensure that our application is well-documented and easy to maintain
Your core competencies
- Work experience with Appian implementation, including a strong understanding of all aspects of the Appian product and implementation methodology
- Experience in Customer Enablement and Excellence, with a proven track record of delivering end-to-end projects while balancing time, scope, cost, and quality
- Expertise in Appian Component Architecture and the ability to troubleshoot complex platform and tool-level issues
- Knowledge and experience with REST-based APIs and Microservice Architecture.
- Familiarity with contemporary collaboration tools such as Confluence and Jira, and a practical
- Sound English skills (at least B2 level)
While we are specifically seeking a senior Appian developer, we encourage all candidates with relevant experience to apply. If you have some, but not all of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply and demonstrate how your skills and experience could contribute to our team. We value a diverse pool of applicants and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly starts with EUR 60.000 including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017