Application Manager (f/m/x)
To proceed our agile journey and bring end to end responsibility to our Product Teams we are
looking for an Application Manager to strengthen our Product Teams.
(38.5h / week)
- Manage the deployment and operation of the Raiffeisen Bausparkasse applications
throughout their lifecycle
- Responsible to comply with security policies
- Take responsibility for scheduling and operating business critical batches that are executed by our workflow orchestration platform
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis of incidents, defects and triage issues to ensure the business continuity
- Design procedures for application & system monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work collaboratively with software and site reliability engineers to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Work collaboratively with software engineers and platform teams to ensure that
development, test and production environments are set up and work correctly
Your core competencies
- Working experience with maintaining production services,
analysing and troubleshooting systems, preferably in the banking industry
- Familiarity with and interest in modern technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD pipelines)
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Shell, python scripting know-how, preferably in the CI/CD pipelines domain
Nice to have
- Experience with Windows systems, AWS or Azure
- Experience with GitHub
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours, extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts from 55.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) with the aim of providing a broad range of IT services to Group RBI and the specialized institutions Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Raiffeisen Capital Management, Raiffeisen Leasing, Raiffeisen Service Center and Valida Vorsorge Management. We offer an international and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017