The RBI Core Banking Systems unit manages all core banking activities of RBI Group and provides support and expertise to Head Office and 11 Raiffeisen Network Banks (NWBs) running core banking systems from various vendors.
Setting up on innovations and the deployment of modern core banking platforms as part of an agile organization, we are seeking to fill the following role:
As an Application Support Consultant, you will be part of an agile organization where you will participate daily stand-ups and other scrum or Kanban alignments. You will be a designated Mambu champion
with focus on functional/technical topics
. You will manage requirements based on well formulated and details Jira cases, review & implement those requirements with your colleagues and support our teams with your expertise.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Triage CBS-related user stories, incidents, demands
- Handle Mambu-related incidents, problems and demands as part of CBS Service Desk
- Make sure that all incidents, problems, requirements, changes and solutions required are properly documented in Jira
- Participate in backlog (epics and user stories) creation, grooming, prioritization and implementation
- Provide internal training and knowledge sharing on Mambu-related topics (functional, technical, new releases, etc…)
- Mambu champion with focus on functional/technical Mambu support
- Work as part Mambu Application Support team (including After Hours Support on-call rotation)
What we offer:
- More than 5 years of experience working in a Service Desk (L1, L2) of a bank
- Strong functional knowledge of Core Banking modules, features, products, processes and operations
- Hands-on experience working with Mambu core engine and MPO
- Understanding of composable banking architecture, APIs and webhooks
- An agile consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating stakeholders` changing needs
- IT experience in a multicultural environment
- Strong business analysis skills – requirements elicitation, impact/solution analysis, stakeholder/user experience analysis
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel when required
- Willingness to work on-call as part of AHS (Application Support team)
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 38,500.- excl. overtime gross p.a.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.