International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We create the new digital-only Retail banking business line as part of the Raiffeisen Bank International with the seat in Vienna. We are looking now for curious, hardworking and experienced team player to strengthen our team by holding it’s back. We are the team of professionals with a start-up culture in charge of one of largest digital innovation projects in our banking Group. We have plans to build new digital banking end-to-end customer journeys and plan to roll the service out across multiple CEE countries. We think, this is the unique, and maybe once per life opportunity, to become a part of this great team.
What we offer:
What you can expect:
- You’ll work in one of the top banking groups in the CEE region
- You’ll be a part of an international, young and innovative team under the supervision of a modern and motivating leader
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements (home office, remote work) and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 40.000,-- gross p.a. incl. overtime
What you bring to the table:
- Efficient management of the Board Member's calendar, emails and telephone calls
- Optimal coordination and preparation of appointments, business trips, etc.
- Handling of office, travel and invoice management
- Support of the Board Member in daily matters whenever possible
- Quick and correct handling of correspondence in English and German (internal and external)
- Event management (conferences, team buildings, customer meetings, etc.)
- An active role of a communicator between Board Members, Division Heads, Department Heads and external parties (e.g. our network banks and subsidiaries)
- Preparation of data, presentations and statements
- Responsibility for various administrative (web) tools
- Constantly looking for new ways to improve the service level
- 5+ years of experience in a high-level administrative support position
- Experience working directly with a Senior Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience working under tight schedule and adaptability to an international and fast-paced environment
- Strong motivation to work in the Banking industry
- Excellent organizational skills
- High degree of service orientation and self-organisation
- Dynamic, curious and proactive personality
- Fluent English and German
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.