B2B Campaign Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
The B2B Marketing Manager is a qualified marketing specialist who is acting as a partner for RBI Departments, especially the Corporate & Institutional Clients Customer & Products Board Areas. He/She is responsible for the planning, development and execution of 360° marketing (Campaigns & Business Events) and lead nurturing projects for Austria and international clients.
The B2B Marketing Manager will be part of the department “B2B-Marketing and Events” within Group Marketing.
#full-time or part-time
Your role at RBI
- Develop, plan and implement innovative 360° B2B Marketing campaigns, promotions, business events and other engagement measures for customer retention purposes or customer acquisitions
- Implement lead generation strategies, grow and optimize the lead management process with a focus on customer journeys
- Understand the target groups and their needs to set strategic activities and to support reaching the goals according to the Strategic Roadmap
- Analyze and measure the performance along standardized KPIs and together with the Marketing Shared Services (Digital Customer Acquisition & Data, Marketing Technology and Marketing Content) optimize campaigns, content and channels accordingly
- Plan and organize events and conferences to position RBI and engage our customers
- Act as counterpart for external partners and agencies
- Support the Head of Department in strategic matters, budget planning and in developing new concepts to reach our target group
Your core competencies
- University qualification (marketing, business management or comparable studies) or profound marketing qualification (FH, Werbeakademie, universitary courses)
- 3+ years experience covering digital Marketing, Event-Know-how and Project management
- Excellent organizational, project, problem-solving and time management skills with an intrinsic motivation to deliver results
- Data and insights driven approach, analytical & conceptional thinking
- Specialist for B2B marketing Lead Generation developing promotional activities, Content Marketing as well as Marketing Automation plans in order to reach, engage and convert prospects into customers.
- Excellent German and English communication (written and verbal)
- Strategically agile; thinks ahead and is a quick learner in a highly demanding environment
- Banking business qualification or practical experience – especially in the area of corporate banking is an advantage
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card (optional)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 45.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided depending on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website
or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017