International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The B2B Marketing Manager is a qualified marketing specialist who is acting as a partner for the Business Lines Corporate and Institutional Clients, as well as for the Network Banks. He/She is responsible for the planning, development and execution of 360° marketing and lead generation projects (campaigns and events) for Austria and international clients to support the reaching of the goals according to the Strategic Roadmap.
The B2B Marketing Manager will be part of the department “B2B Marketing and Business Events” within Group Marketing.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Develop, plan and implement innovative 360° Marketing Activities for the Board Areas Corporate Banking and Markets & Investment Banking
- Understand the target groups and their needs (in close collaboration with the above-mentioned areas and the Head of Department) to set strategic activities and to support reaching the goals according to the Strategic Roadmap
- Implement lead generation strategies, grow and optimize the lead management process with a focus on customer journeys
- Run groupwide 360° B2B campaigns, promotions, events and other engagement measures for customer retention purposes or customer acquisitions
- Analyze and measure the performance along standardized KPIs and together with the Marketing Shared Services (Digital Customer Acquisition & Data, Marketing Technlology and Marketing Content) optimize campaigns, content and channels accordingly
- Act as counterpart for external partners and agencies
- Support the Head of Department in strategic matters, budget planning and in developing new concepts to reach our target group
What we offer:
- University qualification (marketing, business management or comparable studies) or profound marketing qualification (FH, Werbeakademie, universitary courses)
- 3+ years experience covering digital Marketing, Event-Know-how and Project management
- Excellent organizational, project, problem-solving and time management skills with an intrinsic motivation to deliver results
- Data and insights driven approach, analytical & conceptional thinking
- Basic Knowhow in topics such as Growth Marketing, Lead Generation, Social Selling, Content Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Excellent German and English communication (written and verbal)
- Strategically agile; thinks ahead and is a quick learner in a highly demanding environment
- Banking business qualification or practical experience – especially in the area of corporate banking is an advantage
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.