Business Analyst for Agile Delivery Controlling (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Implement reporting requirements in PowerBI and QlikSense
- Guide the team with best practices for BI reporting architecture
- Manage data integration, data pipelines
- Proactively take care of branching, CI/CD-pipelines, code quality and testing
- Address non-functional requirements
Your core competencies
- Professional experience with Reporting- and BI-Tool QlikSense and PowerBI
- Professional experience with SQL, DBMS (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience with Athena / S3
- Experience in data analysis and data modelling
- Experience in the Finance area and understanding of Finance terminology
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 47.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017