International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Agile Delivery Corporate Banking is developing the corporate portal “myRaiffeisen” of RBI. This fully supports RBIs vision to become most recommended bank in CEE. As an agile tribe we are working with state of the art technologies in the cloud. The tribe consists of 3 feature teams in total 31 highly skilled and motivated people. We are a cross-functional Team of both business and IT experts. Our journey continues with heavily increasing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Write clean, scalable code, remain up to date with concepts and best practices
- Create new features; revise, update, refactor existing code
- Participate in requirements analysis; assist POs in defining requirements and explain the capabilities and limitations of various systems
- Test and deploy developed code, providing technical support
- Implement automated unit tests
- Support the architects to define the software and solution architecture
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
- Work closely together with business analysts, frontend developer, testers and DevOps
What we offer:
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- 4−5 years professional experience with Java 8+, Spring Framework, Java EE, JDBC
- Experience with integration of REST-based APIs and Microservice Architecture.
- Define and implement microservices APIs using OpenAPI Specification (Swagger).
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 token-based authentication/authorization scheme
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with build tools as Gradle
- SQL- and database know-how
- Nice to have: high level understanding of Amazon Web Services (e.g. EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, SQS, SNS)
- Practical experience with Software Configuration Management and Continuous Integration (e.g. GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Teamscale)
- Knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.