International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We create the new digital-only Retail banking business line as part of the Raiffeisen Bank International with the seat in Vienna. We are looking now for curious, hardworking and experienced team players to strengthen our team to build it up and later run the business. We are the team of professionals with a start-up culture in charge of one of largest digital innovation projects in our banking Group. We have plans to build new digital banking end-to-end customer journeys and plan to roll the service out across multiple CEE countries. First, you will drive the solution development by providing analysis, insights and requirements and later will take care of growing the business. We think, this is the unique, and maybe once per life opportunity, to build something new and great and be part of it as one of the first grounders.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Be in charge of the new digital e2e business line build up as a ring-fenced unit of the RBI and its administration from business intelligence & steering, controlling and reporting perspective, incl. setting up a unit steering technical infrastructure in cooperation with IT delivery teams and tribes across the bank
- In the build-up phase: define the product backlog epics to develop the new digital business line capabilities in area of accounting, financial reporting, cost controlling, business intelligence, planning & budgeting using existing RBI services and infrastructure
- Define the way to best integrate the new business line within the RBI environments like internal audit, accounting, regulatory reporting, financial reporting, sets up the sub- and general ledger.
- Clarify the interface to cooperating teams across the bank, agrees on the SLAs and the way of operation, set the infrastructure and operate it; be in charge of trouble-shouting
- Set and operate the Group data warehousing solutions to provide the general unit reporting and business intelligence, run the financial planning
- Be in charge of a unit general administration, incl. compliance with internal and external regulations
- Set and maintain relationships with the Group stakeholders, e.g. finance & controlling, treasury, risk controlling, capital planning
What we offer:
- 5+ years experience in a bank or a financial institution team/unit/division administration, steering & reporting
- Experience in a bank / fin. institution controlling and regulatory reporting
- Know-how of a bank / fin. institution back-end systems and the ways of integration
- Command of tools to develop and run financial reporting and business intelligence
- Solid skills in project management, experience with agile delivery
- Experience in retail banking / consumer lending business is an advantage
- Experience in establishment of a new business unit/division or a new business in a greenfield project is an advantage
- Fluent English; other CEE language is an advantage
- You’ll work in an international agile team with a start-up culture
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.