International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Business Analyst – Markets & Investment Banking (w/m/x)
We are strengthening our team in Agile Delivery Markets & Investment Banking and are looking for ambitious and service-oriented candidates. You will link and strong cooperate with the business and IT world with your personality as well as your business and technical know-how. We are ready to offer a challenging adaptive environment with various development possibilities.
In this position you will join as a Business Analyst to support our business units to evolve IT services for the RBI group. Together with a small motivated team you will be working in an international environment and consult our front office with smart and comprehensive solutions.
We are ready to offer a challenging, adaptive working environment with great development possibilities.
What you can expect:
- Work in an ADAPTIVE tribe for the Markets and Investment Banking area
- You will be part of a team dealing with innovative as well as day to day topics from technical and business side
- Perform in an agile framework by supporting other team members, like the product owner or developers by pulling tasks and fulfill the team commitments
- Focused on delivery of value in an efficient way following the agile principles
- Open appreciative communication and cooperation with all stakeholders
- Interesting and flexible tasks in many areas as well as various technologies
- From Requirements analyses to testing the implementation
- From bringing in new ideas to develop them with the team
- Our cross-functional teams are passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in business informatics, business economics or similar
- 3+ years of experience within a data driven environment as a Business Analyst / Requirements Engineer / IT Consultant
- Passion for banking, IT and engineering as well as strong interest in Capital Markets and Investment Banking products and processes
- Good presentation skills and experience in consulting business
- Ability to work independently with data using different tools (SQL, Excel, BI Tools)
- Solid experience in project management with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Design Thinking/Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban)
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.