International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The IT unit Agile Delivery Regulatory Reporting is building reporting solutions on our Regulatory Reporting platform together with our business departments in agile teams. One major part of our work is the delivery of the reports which are required from the regulator (based on the GMP data model of OeNB). The basis of our success lies in close cooperation of cross-functional teams of regulatory specialists, business analysts, developers and testers, having an agile delivery mindset and continuously developing themselves to ensure an entire end-to-end regulatory delivery chain.
We are looking for a JUNIOR Business Analyst who is willing to learn new things and will shape the future of our regulatory topics with us together. You will work with the team on challenging regulatory requirements and setting the standards for the collaboration of Business Analysts within the AD Regulatory Reporting.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- This is an entry-level opportunity for graduates of university.
- Collect know how on learning something new regarding the end-to-end implementation of regulatory data requirements in collaboration with regulatory specialists, data owners, data warehouse teams and source system teams.
- Learn how to translate new regulatory requirements published by e.g. OeNB, ECB, SRB into solution requirements for our regulatory platforms.
- Learn to support regulatory business experts during the monthly/quarterly reporting processes with Ad-Hoc analysis
- Contribute to Business Analysis Community of Practice and share your knowledge within the Community of Practice
What we offer:
- University degree in business informatics, business economics mathematics/finance, physics or similar; work experience is not required or a prerequisite
- Passion for IT and business analysis
- End to end thinking, openness for technical and business challenges
- Experience and joy working with data and people
- willingness to learn and try new things
- Strong IT affinity
- Fluent English (& German is an advantage)
- Ability to work independently with data using different tools (SQL, Excel, BI Tools)
- Knowledge of Banking Products and Processes - optional
- Know-how of Regulatory Reporting Requirements and Processes (e.g. GMP, AnaCredit, Resolution Reporting) - optional
- Experience with ABACUS or similar regulatory reporting software solutions - optional
- Hands-on experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban) - optional
- You’ll work in an international agile team at a leading bank in an empowering environment
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 38.000,-- excl. overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.