As our Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in further developing our profitability assessment products, ensuring that we have the tools and insights to make the right decisions. We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our teams have already delivered numerous successes in transforming the Controlling area, by providing solutions for pricing and profitability assessment.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Requirements engineering and business analysis
- Support Product Owner in structuring, breaking down the backlog and decision-making
- Define user story acceptance criteria for profitability assessment applications
- Support the Controlling units of our banking group in implementing changes and collecting local requirements
- Creation of value-adding and meaningful documentation in strong alignment with stakeholders
- Support system integration and write as well as conduct user acceptance tests
What we offer:
- Work experience in the in the finance industry and understanding of banking products
- Knowledge of or interest in Controlling and Finance
- Work experience as Business Analyst with SWOT Analysis
- Understanding of requirements engineering methods
- Sound SQL and data analysis skills
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 57,000 gross p.a. including overtime.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.