Business Analyst for Agile Delivery Controlling (f/m/x)
In this role, you will be developing our profitability assessment products, ensuring that we have the tools and insights to make the right decisions.
Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to contribute to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our agile cross functional team!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our teams have already delivered numerous successes in transforming the Controlling area, by providing solutions for pricing and profitability assessment.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Requirements engineering and business analysis
- Supporting Product Owner in structuring, breaking down the backlog and decision-making
- Defining user story acceptance criteria for profitability assessment applications
- Supporting the Controlling units of our banking group in implementing changes and collecting local requirements
- Creating value-adding and meaningful documentation in strong alignment with stakeholders
- Supporting system integration and writing as well as conducting user acceptance tests
Your core competencies
- Work experience in the in the finance industry and understanding of banking products
- Knowledge of or interest in Controlling and Finance
- Work experience as Business Analyst with SWOT Analysis
- Understanding of requirements engineering methods
- Sound SQL and data analysis skills
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 60.000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017