International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Agile Delivery Corporate Banking, Channels and Enablers is developing the corporate portal “myRaiffeisen” of RBI. As an agile delivery unit we are working with state of the art technologies in the cloud. We are a cross-functional Team of both business and IT experts. Our journey continues with heavily increasing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
To support our Product Owner and agile feature teams, we are looking for a Business Analyst who can breakdown diverse complex and volatile business challenges into meaningful pieces, which can be built by the team in an agile way.
- Be a value-adding enabler for our agile Feature Teams
- Creation of value-adding and meaningful documentation in strong alignment with stakeholders
- Support Product Owner in epic and user story creation
- Support Product Owner in structuring, breaking down the backlog and decision-making
- Requirements engineering and business analysis in adaptive/agile organization
- Define user story acceptance criteria
- Provide inputs and support User Experience experts in order to bring high value and usability Products to our Corporate customers
- Facilitate backlog grooming
- Support agile teams during sprints
- Support system integration and user acceptance tests
- University degree or similar with business or technical background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the digital area, preferably in the finance industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analysis and / or User Experience Design
- Very good knowledge of requirements engineering methods
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Team player and having customer orientation
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Experience in working in an agile environment
What we offer:
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Fluent in English language for business purposes
- Multi-cultural sensibility
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 46.500,- gross p.a. excluding/including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.