Business Analyst for the Global Investor Gate ("GIG") Platform (f/m/x)
Your role at RBI
- Evaluate processes, proactively anticipate needs, and uncover areas for improvement.
- Create functional specifications for solutions that drive efficiency and excellence.
- Document your results and communicate your findings to cross-functional teams.
- Cooperate closely with other teams within RBI, as well as with external clients (institutional, corporate).
- Continuously collaborate with test engineers to ensure the highest level of user acceptance testing.
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with our partners, addressing their questions and concerns with professionalism and care.
Your core competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics, Business Informatics, Administration/Economics, or equivalent
- Proven experience in business analysis or requirement engineering
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with a service-oriented mindset, high commitment, and motivation
- Proactive attitude, eagerness to learn, and willingness to embrace new challenges
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Familiarity with agile working environment and software proficiency (Jira & Confluence)
- Knowledge of systems used in GPS
- Understanding of SQL, relational databases, and data mappings
- Good understanding of digital banking products, know-how in securities and custody business
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 56.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017