IT Engineer for Resolution Planning (f/m/x)
You work as an IT Engineer for Resolution Planning related requirements in a cross-functional agile team.
As IT Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the success of our agile team for the implementation of MIS & Data requirements in resolution planning. Furthermore, you will be analyzing requirements from the Single Resolution Board and build innovative solutions for reporting requirements.
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI Group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our environment.
(38.5h / week)
(1030 or 1190)
Your mission at RBI
- Building smart designs and prototypes for reporting solutions on our enterprise data warehouse tech stack
- Performing regression analysis and root cause identification with smart testing approaches
- Supporting and enhance the resolution reporting activities for the Austrian Resolution Group
- Having a close collaboration in the team with developers, stakeholders, IT analysts and business representatives
- Ensure implementation and adherence of IT cross functional and IT governance topics (security, GDPR…)
- Supporting in gap analysis and requirements engineering for requirements from the Single Resolution Board
Your core competencies
- Strong knowledge of SQL and ODI (Teradata preferred)
- Working experience within a data driven environment
- Ability and motivation to find and trace data flows across the whole value chain (source system until report)
- Understanding of business logic and data transformation for reporting solutions
- Proactivity and creativity in solution finding
- Fluency in business English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of ABACUS (GMP) and its layers
- Domain knowledge of banking products
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 60.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, with the opportunity of overpayment depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017