International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You will be working as a Data Engineer in an agile team of BI and Data Engineering specialists in close cooperation with product owners, scrum masters and software architects.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for new projects as well as production support. The core components of your team's current tech stack are MicroStrategy, Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle/Postgres.
- Besides developing, your special focus will be on requirements management and writing user stories. You will act as an interface between the technical requirements of our customers and the technical development of our BI applications.
- Besides Know How in Business and Requirements Analysis you would describe your experience in the following areas as "in-depth": Reporting, data warehousing, and BI, ETL development, including the corresponding programming skills.
What we offer:
- Completed studies in computer science (or comparable education) or several years of professional experience in software product development.
- You have excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL (ideally Oracle, Postgres) and working knowledge of Integration Patterns.
- You are characterized by security awareness, problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking.
- Ideally you have already experience with AWS (or similar cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, etc.) and Knowledge of technologies such as Kafka, Streaming Pipelines, Docker.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 53.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.