RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG with the aim of providing the best possible software and IT services to RBI itself and to the specialist institutions Raiffeisen Capital Management, Raiffeisen Leasing, Valida Vorsorge Management, Raiffeisen Bausparkasse and Raiffeisen Service Center.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
full-time (38.5 h/week)
Your main objectives
#Office based in Vienna (1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- You will be working as a Data Engineer in an agile team of BI and Data Engineering Specialists in close cooperation with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Software Architects.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for new projects as well as production support. The core components of your team's current tech stack are MicroStrategy, Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle/Postgres.
- Besides developing, your special focus will be on requirements management and writing user stories. You will act as an interface between the technical requirements of our customers and the technical development of our BI
- Besides Know How in Business and Requirements Analysis you would describe your experience in the following areas as "in-depth": Reporting, data warehousing, and BI, ETL development, including the corresponding
What we offer
- Completed studies in computer science (or comparable education) or several years of professional experience in software product development.
- You have excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL (ideally Oracle, Postgres) and working knowledge of integration patterns.
- You have excellent knowledge of at least one ETL & one Business Intelligence tool.
- You are very interested in working with data and also want to understand the contextual relationships.
- You are characterized by security awareness, problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking.
- Ideally you have already experience with AWS (or similar cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, etc.) and knowledge of technologies such as Kafka, Streaming Pipelines, Docker.
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 50.000 gross pa excluding overtime