CBS Group-wide Architect (f/m/x)
The RBI Core Banking Systems (CBS) department manages core banking activities of RBI Group and provides support and expertise to Head Office and 11 Raiffeisen Network Banks (NWBs) running core banking systems from various vendors.
As a CBS Architect, you are involved in all CBS-related activities and will work in cross-functional teams in RBI Head Office, Network Banks and solution providers to develop a future-oriented CBS architecture that enable CBS innovations and the modernization of various CBS legacy components
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Working together with Group Enterprise Architecture and cross-country Core Banking teams on further development of group CBS strategy
- Defining and further developing of CBS-related target architecture
- Selecting and developing of Product Engines as composable CBS components
- Monitoring and keeping up-to-date on Architecture patterns and state of the art technology in CBS
- Mentoring the team members as an experienced Domain Architect
- Working on roadmaps with CBS vendors
- Active involvement in CBS community meetings and respective guilds
- Willingness to travel and meet local and solution providers counterparts
Your core competencies
- Experience in front- & back-end software development and understanding of complex, microservice-based architectures in legacy environments
- Experience with a cloud-based platform like AWS and Azure and related technologies like Kubernetes and Docker
- Work experience with establishing architectural patterns such as event-based architecture, CQRS and process orchestration and creating related architectural artifacts (e.g. diagrams)
- Experience in working with SQL and NoSQL Database, Streaming Solutions like Kafka and Apache Pulsar and RESTful APIs for modern integration and streaming patterns
- Deep understanding of different stakeholders’ needs and ability to provide and communicate different technical solutions to a mixed audience consisting of enterprise architects, engineers, and business stakeholders as well as CBS vendors
- Domain knowledge in financial services, especially core banking
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary is starting from 65.000,- Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017