The RBI Core Banking Systems unit manages all CBS activities of RBI Group and provides support and expertise to Head Office and 11 Raiffeisen Network Banks (NWBs) running Core Banking Systems CBS (MIDAS R4, FusionBanking, T24 and others).
Core Banking Systems Expert (f/m/x)
We are extending our team with a CBS expert who works together with IT Management, business and IT partners to support and enable CBS transformations. This includes also the management and collaboration with CBS vendors and core banking providers.
- Govern & support CBS initiatives
- Consult stakeholders & business partners on CBS topics
- Challenge CBS-related demands
- Provide functional & technical consultancy to NWBs & HO stakeholders
- Management of relationships with local and network bank stakeholders
- Observe CBS market trends and analyze relevance for RBI Groups
- Working in an agile environment
- Minimum of five years of experience in CBS functional & technical consultancy in a generalistic position
- Good understanding of banking technology architecture and strategy will be an asset
- Experience with data migration and related activities
- Ability and willingness to learn and to take on new and unfamiliar tasks and issues
- IT experience in a multicultural environment
- Ability to compose materials for decision makers, very good PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Willingness to travel when required
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German or another CEE language would be a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.