Capital Steering Manager (f/m/x)
Capital Steering is a key stakeholder in the management of the capital position of RBI
Group and RBI AG.
The team is responsible for the monitoring, planning, and steering of the capital position
for RBI Group, RBI AG and network units and its optimization. Moreover, Capital Steering is supervising strategic capital steering concepts
including the management of
major capital transactions
within RBI Group and
the management of the structural FX position.
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Take over the responsibility for capital planning of RBI AG and related network units (banks, leasing, Bausparkassen entities et al.)
- Act as a SPOC for responsible colleagues in network units incl. top level management on all relevant regulatory and steering topics for capital
- Contribute to RBI Group’s budgeting and forecast process by ensuring proper reflection of all capital- and MREL-relevant topics in the final budgets
- Maintenance of the internal monitoring framework on capital adequacy and MREL topics, assurance of capital data quality provided by network units
- Provide regulatory capital and MREL impact assessments for strategic projects and related regulatory applications
Your core competencies
- University degree in business administration, banking & finance, information systems or similar education
- 3-5 years working experience in Banking Controlling, Accounting, Treasury or related role
- Good knowledge of current regulatory framework with focus on capital topics
- Excellent analytical skills, experience in data processing and a self-motivated mindset as well as the ability to work within an agile environment
- Experienced user of MS Office, Bloomberg, Tagetik, Qlik, Power BI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German and/or CEE language is an advantage
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time) & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 46.500,00 gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017