International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
If you like to combine technology with banking products, you are an accurate and prudent personality with experience in an agile work environment, then you are the right person for our job as:
Raiffeisen Bank International has an innovation driven need for experienced technical Analysts who want to join a highly motivated cross functional team. The focus is on developing, implementing and operating of Payment and Cash Management services for our Corporate and Institutional Clients in Austria and CEE, and to support the implementation and roll-out of our local and group-wide digital initiatives.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You will take over end-to-end responsibility for Cash Management applications and take part in design and architecture decisions
- You will be working on daily operations as well as on innovative projects
- You will perform within an agile framework by supporting the product owner and your team members, pulling tasks and making sure the team delivers on their commitments
- Our cross-functional team is passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy
- You will work in an international environment and act as a trusted partner also for our internal units in CEE.
- You challenge and support the upgrade of our current technology stack for the Cash Management solutions and use the opportunity to significantly shape our technical landscape with high degree of autonomy
What we offer:
- University degree in business informatics, economics or equivalent qualification
- Good knowledge in Payments and Cash Management products, processes and related IT landscape
- Good technical knowledge and interest as well as an overview of common IT technologies and systems
- Good knowledge of SQL, operating systems (Unix, Windows), scripting skills (ideally Bash, Python) are a plus
- Good understanding of emerging technologies (API, Analytics, Cloud) and how to transform them into business value
- Solid working experience in an adaptive setup with agile methodologies and tools
- Open-minded personality with a high solution and performance orientation
- Customer orientation, strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Very good command of German and English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 50,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.