Chief Investment Officer (f/m/x)
Raiffeisen Capital Management is one of the leading asset manager in sustainable investments. For our core business – asset management – this means consistently adhering to the ESG criteria. Within the next years we will widely enlarge this unique and challenging competence.
We are seeking an experienced and highly committed Chief Investment Officer. If you are credibly convinced of the necessity of the transition of an asset management company into an ESG related investment policy and you are willing to direct your work with all your energy towards this goal. We are happy to receive your convincing application to continue our path of leading our investment team towards our vision.
Applications are welcome until May 31st, 2023!
Your role at RCM
- Operational fund management including the performance in the areas of
- Global Fixed Income
- Global Equities
- Multi asset / asset allocation
- Wealth management
- "Manager Selection" in private customer business,
- Private Banking of wealthy clients
- institutional business
- both nationally and internationally.
- Active management of the ongoing further development and integration of the topic of “sustainability” in all investment processes
- Ongoing renewal of the RCM investment business within the framework of the legal provisions, the RCM strategy and the goals derived from it.
- Lead a division of approximately 66 people by developing and promoting our future leaders, in particular the next generation of experts in fund management
- In this function, we expect well-coordinated cooperation with the other areas of RCM and with proponents in the national and international environment of the RBI/RBG Group
- Maintaining the professional image of the function and its appearance in the RBI Group, with customers and the media is important
- As part of the agile management team, you will work in close cooperation with the responsible managing director and the corporate social responsibility officer in terms of overall control of sustainable fund management
- Identify trends, risks and opportunities by conducting research on global markets, asset classes and investment opportunities
- Monitor the RCM portfolio performance and adjust the investment strategies as necessary to ensure optimal result
Your core competencies
- Proven track record in transition of an asset management company into an ESG related investment policy
- Extensive leadership experience in leading and guiding larger teams and managers
- Excellent capital market knowledge
- Experience in client’s interaction in the market of institutional clients and wealthy private customers
- Persuasiveness, competent appearance and confident argumentation in front of customers, the media and employees.
- It is mandatory to be fluent in German and English
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council & special conditions
- Family Friendly: gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 135.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
Our success is based on the creativity and dedication of our employees. Do you want to become part of the asset manager of the Raiffeisen Banking Group, which has established itself over the last 30 years as one of the leading investment companies in Austria and is also active in several European countries? Then Raiffeisen Capital Management is the right company for you!
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RCM Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017