RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International providing RBI, Raiffeisen Leasing, Valida Vorsorge Management, Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Raiffeisen Capital Management and Raiffeisen Service Center with the best possible software and IT services.
Do you also develop software with passion? In an environment of people who are convinced that they want to create something great?
Comparable to the attitude and motivation of the teams of a Startup and the strength of a group – Raiffeisen Bank International – in the background, we develop and maintain cloud platforms and are looking for the strengthening of our team.
Cloud Customer Support Engineer (f/m/x)
In your role you will support our internal cloud platform users as part of an end to end feature team. You will work in a 100% cloud native (AWS) environment. Your know-how will help our internal customers to develop and operate their solutions. You will be responsible for categorization and handling of support inquiries. The close relationships developed with our users will allow you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges and help them achieve the greatest value from our platform.
- Proactively handle support requests for our internal customers
- Support customer onboarding activities
- Provide excellent support to users or customers of the products
- Close Collaboration with Merlin product owner and platform feature teams to help identify new features
- Advise on technical support and product adoption for our internal users
- Continuously evolve best practice to Merlin-adoption and customer success
- Support and maintain containerized apps in e.g. Dockers
- Support of product and services on AWS or Azure
- Configure Security Concepts (Encryption, Authentication, Firewalls)
- Help product teams in setting up and improving their continuous delivery pipeline and workplace
- Being part of a multi-cultural team, bringing agile and DevOps thinking into life
- Open mindset and joy in collaborating with other teams
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python or other programming languages)
- Good infrastructure, networking and OS know-how (Ubuntu, macOS, Linux)
- Good know-how of CI/CD concepts and tooling (GIT/bitbucket, Nexus, Artifactory, Gradle)
- Experience with cloud concepts and providers, virtualization and containers (preferably in AWS)
- Knowledge on security-related concepts and solutions
- Being born with an agile mindset
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- State of the art training, and further education
- Wide range of additional operating benefits (e.g. subsidized canteen)
- From EUR 42,000.00 annual gross excluding overtime – depending on experience and qualifications, an appropriate overpayment is provided
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017