Are you hungry for new challenges that spice up your professional career?
Your main objectives
Are you passionate about credit control and collateral management in corporate lending? Or have you already gained experience in a similar field? Additionally, project and structured finance transactions have always caught your attention?
If you answered the question with “yes”, then start the adventure with us and apply!
Full-time (38.5 h/week)
Office based in 1030 Vienna
Working from home possible
- Checking credit limits before activation and disbursement including relevant documentation
- Assessing the economic and legal aspects as well as reviewing the value of collateral; e. g. renewable energy projects
- Checking the deals reflection in the internal systems
- Being part of a team that lives our company-wide embedded values of collaboration, learning, proactivity and responsibility
- Close cooperation and alignment with internal stakeholders such as product-, relationship-, and risk-managers
What we offer
- University degree preferably in Law or Business Studies or a business-related education with relevant business experience
- Skilled and interested in combining legal aspects concerning collateral and loan documentation and the relevant bank internal and supervisory/regulatory framework
- Experience in loan administration and/or documentation including loans, facility agreements, collateral, legal opinions, due diligence reports, etc. and curiosity to learn and deep dive into project finance products
- Analytic, pragmatic and solution-driven approach with strong affinity to details
- Good communication skills
- Skills to master collaboration in the team and along the process chain
- Excellent command of English and good knowledge of German, additional CEE language is an advantage
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 38,500 gross pa excluding overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.
Please address your application letter to Hanna Tschemer.