International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The RBI Group and specifically Anti Money Laundering (AML) is challenged by the rapid change in technology as well as higher customer expectations and therefore it gives due importance to data, analytics & gaining customer insights for data-driven banking. For this exciting journey, we are looking for a passionate analytics specialist. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Become a part of an innovative and dedicated team and join us on our journey to strive for Compliance excellence. Experience the flavor of working in an international team in one of the most successful banks in the CEE region.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Deliver subject matter expertise within Anti Money Laundering analytics domain or technologies.
- Concept and drive new solutions in the area of Anti Money Laundering related to detection and investigation workflow
- Evaluate Money Laundering risks, analyze complex data to identify Money Laundering typologies and red flags and work on continuously improving detection effectiveness and efficiency
- Work closely with Agile Engineering teams, Data Scientists and Customer/Product Management from Business, IT and Advanced Analytics in joint initiatives to achieve Compliance goals
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with the AML value stream leadership team to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
What we offer:
- University degree in computer science, business administration or similar
- 5-7 years of working experience in a financial institution, preferably in Compliance or other second line of defense functions or IT
- Experience with Business Intelligence and analytical tools, basic Know How of SQL
- Ideally basic understanding of Machine Learning algorithms and statistical models, ability to define use cases
- Distinct analytical skills
- High level of initiative and perseverance
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 45.000,- including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.