International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
RBI Group Compliance is seeking a dynamic E2E Operations and Process Manager to improve the efficiency (e.g. by re-design, automatization etc.) and optimize transparency (reporting, KPIs, Dashboard etc.) of our monitoring processes (AML, Sanctions etc.).
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the E2E monitoring process from a holistic compliance perspective, working on blockers and impediments and facilitating changes, yet ensuring that RBI complies with legal/regulatory boundaries.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Manage operations of the E2E Financial Crime Compliance - Transaction Monitoring stream (AML, Sanctions, …) within our agile monitoring stream
- Develop KPIs and a dashboard to manage and analyze the overall E2E monitoring process
- Optimize the E2E Operating Model and process design towards accomplishing business objectives
- Continuously identify and manage impediments in a matrix organization
- Develop initiatives for continuous business process improvements (incl. automatization, e.g. Robotics, Machine Learning etc.).
- Manage business initiative projects within our agile compliance setup
- Drive the preparation of business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc. and present it to the Compliance Leadership Team
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements.
- Coach and support colleagues in optimizing processes.
What we offer:
- In-depth operations and process management experience
- Project management experience in an agile environment
- Banking or “hands-on” consultancy experience
- Ability to
- build on the vision of the business and Compliance organization (Compliance Impact Map, OKRs)
- establish collaborative cross-functional working relationships
- develop and entrench change techniques in an organization
- establish and govern business processes towards excellence performance
- plan, organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work.
- structure initiatives and prepare management decision
- oversee (multiple) projects from beginning to end
- work independently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with Compliance standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to listen intently and effectively.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.