Capital Markets Compliance (f/m/x)
Capital Markets Compliance,
an organizational unit within our Group Compliance division, is responsible for the management of investor protection and market conduct rules
(esp. MiFID2, WAG 2018) and the prevention and detection of market abuse
(esp. MAR, BörseG 2018).
To strengthen our dynamic and passionate team, we are currently looking for a motivated and results driven new colleague (f/m/x) who has a keen interest in sustainable finance
#full-time / part-time
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Analyzing regulatory requirements on investor protection and market conduct with a focus on sustainable/ESG financial instruments (e.g. green bonds) and developing smart implementation approaches with an end-to-end view to ensure regulatory compliance
- Providing guidance to the Markets & Investment Banking Division on applicable RBI policies and regulatory requirements on investor protection and market conduct
- Monitoring compliance with investor protection and market conduct rules (product governance, green washing prevention, etc.)
- Development of compliance trainings programs and conducting trainings
- Supporting the design, development and review of Compliance processes in line with evolving market standards and their implementation into Compliance IT
Your core competencies
- University degree in law, economics, sustainability management or comparable subject or professional experience in the financial industry
- 1-3 years of experience in a compliance or sustainability department of a financial institution, a consulting firm or with a financial market regulator of advantage
- Strong interest in and experience with data analytics and knowledge of statistical models of advantage
- Curiosity, drive for innovation and ability to design processes that support automation and optimization
- Team player, flexible and problem-solving personality, ability to work under pressure
- Excellent English skills
Nice to have
- Interest in financial markets and understanding of characteristics of financial instruments
- knowledge of German and CEE/SEE-languages of advantage
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card (optional)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 38.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Vesna Dusanic.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017