International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
You are passionate about compliance and would like to dig deeper into that topic? Are you innovative and full of ideas on how to improve our Compliance group steering / Compliance Auditing,? Then you are the right candidate for us.
What you can expect:
For our dynamic team, we are looking for a colleague who shares our passion and is ready to help shape and advance RBI Group Compliance.
What you bring to the table:
- Active involvement, contribution and participation in Compliance steering activities across the RBI Group
- Contribution to compliance related investigations and audits within the RBI Group
- Involvement in the design, implementation and testing of compliance relevant internal controls within the RBI Group
- Providing support to the local Compliance Officers of Group entities and ensuring close working collaboration with respective Head Office stakeholders
- Preparation and structuring of Compliance data, interpretation and Report preparation on various Compliance Group Steering topics
- Contribution and involvement with the compliance risk assessment framework including the continuous development of the Compliance Risk Appetite
- Contribute to projects regarding Compliance training within RBI Group (awareness campaigns, integration of performance management…)
What we offer:
- University degree in law, business administration / Banking & Finance / Financial Accounting or similar
- Preferably 2-3 years of working experience in consulting, external audit or a financial institution
- Strong data and analytical skills, working with new technologies (e.g. Python, R) and Reporting (e.g. PowerBI)
- Sufficient knowledge of primary banking processes & products
- Independent approach of working and ability to cooperate in an international environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with challenging stakeholders
- Excellent presentation & moderations skills and ability to independently prepare presentation material for senior management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large data
- High level of initiative and perseverance
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 38.000 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.