Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to e.g.:
What you can expect:
- Your qualification for this job is the profound experience in Customer Intelligence and Digital transformation.
- Your objective is to contribute to the functional scope and cover everything from identifying the right data for a specific use-case to the deployment of structural data products in digital channels.
- You will be working in Customer Intelligence Analytics team where we tackle topics such as Analytical CRM Data Services, Campaign Management Solution, Personalization and Customer 360.
What you bring on the table:
- Planning and delivering customer intelligence analytics strategies for optimization of campaign management and event-based real-time decisioning, digital marketing & marketing automation based on data analytics
- Supporting implementation of Customer 360 use cases and collaborate with business intelligence team to maintain and evolve the dashboards and reporting process
- Designing customer lifetime value strategies, customer retention and customer loyalty strategies based on data and analytics approach
- Contributing with functional input in product streams from conceptualization to implementation and integration with digital channels
- Support projects and use-cases towards improvements in CX and customer journeys
- Work with the technology teams to ensure a seamless customer experience with diverse technology enablers
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to for use-cases in customer intelligence analytics
- Present insights to other teams and departments and work with other teams and tribes
- Work as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum)
What we offer:
- 3+ years working as a Consultant or Project Manager in Digital Transformation
- Previous experience with campaign management processes, CRM, marketing automation and customer experience (CX)
- Strong stakeholder management skill and the ability to influence and align various functions to a shared growth objective.
- You have experience with facilitating sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting
- You have T-shape skillset
- Knowledge of analytics and cloud technologies is of an advantage
- We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- Top-notch bright people and state-of-the art technologies,
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities.
- Awesome team!
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.