The Core Banking Systems (CBS) department is responsible for the continuous development and creation of the development plan for the RBI core banking solution, the heart of our IT landscape!
Your main objectives
In this exciting position you will accompany the entire software development and operation process. This includes the analysis and documentation of customer requirements, includes development support, testing and rollout, up to service management for the productive system. You will assume a central bridging function between the business units and IT.
Our dedicated team - consisting of Business, IT & Operations - collaborates in agile projects, analyzes and optimizes the existing banking processes and creates the concrete requirements for the system landscape. They have a creative role in all phases of project execution.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030 or 1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- Contribution of methodological competence for business analysis and requirements engineering in an agile environment
- Analysis of business requirements as a basis for effort estimates; creation of business cases, scope definition and implementation planning
- Documentation of requirements in the form of concepts, use cases incl. target processes, object models, prototypes, user stories, etc.
- Support of IT implementation in the form of ongoing coordination and test support
- Definition of acceptance criteria and support of acceptance by the business unit
- Support of the service team in error analysis
What we offer
- A sound technical understanding through a successfully completed technical education
- Supplementary training and qualifications in business analysis (IREB or similar) would be an advantage
- Professional experience in requirements engineering or in a comparable function in the financial sector
- Experience with automated testing
- Knowledge of the most important business processes in the customer, financing and business operations area of a bank
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as result-oriented and transparent way of working
- Problem solving skills, communication, and assertiveness skills as well as team spirit
- Independent, result-oriented, and structured way of working
- Good command of English, written and spoken. German skills are an advantage.
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross pa including overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.