Do you approach your tasks with passion, reliability and a dash of creative thinking? Are you ready to reshape the retail lending landscape in Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)? Are you open to new ideas & ready for exciting challenges? Then you may have just found your new job!
International Retail Lending Division is part of Raiffeisen Bank International’s Retail & the main driver of secured & unsecured retail lending across 13 banks of the RBI Group. We are responsible for implementing the retail strategy along digitalization and changing customer needs.
We are looking for a lending professional to ensure continuous improvement and development in all retail lending products, their business parameters, related lending processes and innovative solutions to improve client journeys in dedicated countries across the RBI Group. Our ultimate-goal is to bring retail lending to the next stage resulting in increased profitability, operational efficiency and superior customer experience.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Be the single point of contact for 3 countries with respect to product management and product proposition
- Support group-wide collaboration across NWB’s related to existing product changes and/or new product developments
- Ensure easy access to financing for our customers in local markets by supporting the redesign of offers and enhancing digitalization
- Review and comment Credit Product Programs/ Change requests together with Int. Retail Risk Management
- Organize quarterly discussions with the NWBs to understand YTD figures vs. budget and key activities
- Support pricing optimization to increase lending margins
- Proactively search for international best-practices & key banking trends; share & distribute innovations in the area of product management
What we offer:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in: retail banking, financial services industry or related consultancy
- Excellent knowledge of Retail lending products (personal loan, mortgage, home equity, etc)
- Deep know-how in Product Profit & Loss management
- Solid understanding of distribution Channels for loans, especially digital channels and other alternative ones
- Advanced knowledge in Marketing and Customer Communication
- Specific loan business awareness and understanding of CEE market mechanics
- Cross-functional experience in Product Development / Business Line Management
- Retail price optimization experience is an advantage
- Fluent English; German or additional CEE language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel across the RBI Group countries
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 80.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.