International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Our "Card Service" department is a professional team of specialists in the field of credit cards. We look after and serve our customers from the card order to the card cancellation. Our aim is to offer the cardholder a secure, fast and convenient payment procedure. In addition, we support our sales partners in the Raiffeisen banks throughout Austria throughout the entire product life cycle.
What you can expect:
We are now looking for a Credit Card Change & Process Manager (f/m/x) for the implementation of corresponding projects, problem solutions and optimisations.
What you bring to the table:
- Implementation and support of card service projects (analysis phase to implementation)
- Process management incl. KPI development and measurement (e.g. customer experience, process robustness)
- Implementation and support of process optimisation (CIP - Continuous Improvement Process)
- Change management (incl. support of affected teams during implementation of new processes)
- 2nd level supplier management incl. incident management (analysis and implementation of solution/improvement)
- Interface to internal departments and external partners
- Technical support (system architecture, tool functionalities and transaction topics)
What we offer:
- Completed commercial and/or technical education
- Several years of practical experience in card issuing. Professional experience in the acquiring area is seen as a plus.
- You are familiar with the e2e transaction process (parties involved, technical and regulatory requirements, transaction variables).
- You have a technical understanding of the payment process in order to be able to read and work out the relevant specifications.
- Ability to work in a team (you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment, but you can also work independently on your own tasks)
- Communication skills (you coordinate with your team members, can address difficult topics and problems, and also present yourself professionally to external partners)
- Working language is English, but German and/or Slovak are an advantage
- You work in an international environment and are a team member in a central steering team of a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You enjoy numerous company social benefits (annual season ticket, canteen, etc.)
- You will earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46,000 gross per year excl. overtime; depending on your qualifications and professional experience, overpayment is possible.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application: