Credit Officer for Corporate Financing – (f/m/x)
We are a dedicated team of Credit Officers with high passion for realizing corporate and institutional financing products and we are looking for a new pro-active and collaborative colleague sharing that passion with us!
This position offers the possibility to work in an agile and dynamic team where you can combine your legal and documentation know-how with sound business acumen to find and realize the best financing solutions for our clients.
A comprehensive learning journey and development for you is part of this job!
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Structuring, drafting/reviewing and negotiating of (national and international) loan documentation for large corporate and institutional clients concerning various credit products (syndicated and bilateral loans, guarantee agreements, asset-based finance agreements and a broad range of other products governed by English, Austrian or German law)
- Leading and participating in transaction related deal teams, being “deal captain” and thus having main responsibility for a portfolio of transactions in close cooperation with business and other units within RBI as well as external counterparts
- Covering legal and related operative tasks and services during the lifetime of a financing transaction
Your core competencies
- University degree in law, business administration or similar background
- Experience in corporate financing preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in structuring and preparing international loan documentation (in particular LMA, LSTA) is a plus
- Ability to combine legal know-how with business requirements
- Excellent command of English; sound command of German
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours, extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 43.000,- Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017