International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In the Credit Risk Reporting value stream, we aim to be the single reporting source of truth for credit risk reporting.
Our team is responsible for the quantitative and qualitative portfolio reporting concerning credit risk and integrate risk reports of RBI Group. These reports are used internally by several stakeholders – board members, strategic and operative risk management units and sales departments – and support strategic decision making in the area of credit risk and special exposures management. For the external credit risk reporting we support the delivery of part of the regulatory required reports (FINREP), regulatory driven credit risk reports and initiatives, supervisory ad-hoc requirements in the area of credit risk.
We are looking for a new team member that will work with us to continuously improve the credit risk reporting for the Group and deliver value added to our stakeholders.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Internal credit risk reporting for senior management and risk and business stakeholders
- Qualitative and quantitative credit portfolio analysis
- Monitor the risk profile of all units and asset classes in the group and benchmarking of network units risk performance against the Group peers and market
- Identification of concentrations, developments and areas of concern in Group portfolio
- Ad-hoc reporting concerning credit risk related request for both to external (e.g. regulatory bodies) as well as internal stakeholders
- Regulatory reporting for credit risk
- Continuous development of state-of-the-art credit risk reporting infrastructure
- Implement modern BI tools for offering a seamless user experience for our reports
- Active participation in strategic projects in the risk area
What we offer:
- An Agile mindset
- Good communication skills and good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- University degree with specialization in risk or finance with quantitative background or similar education
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Risk Controlling, Risk Management or Financial Controlling in banking or insurance
- Good understanding of business model as well as broad know-how of banking products
- Strong analytical skills, experience in data analysis and data mining
- Technical skills: SQL basic to medium skills, modern BI tools knowledge with Power BI being a plus, Microsoft Office suite
- Profound knowledge of regulatory framework, especially CRR
- Business fluent in English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 38.000 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.