International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious Credit Portfolio Manager (Professional/Senior) to enrich our team, with a special focus on implementing the credit portfolio strategies and framework within RBI Group.
Credit Portfolio Management is responsible for managing the credit portfolio of RBI Group and its components via actively defining limit framework and policies that safeguard a sustainable portfolio development and assure timely and proactive actions on internal and external developments. We thus, have a significant contribution to setting the overall risk strategy for RBI Group by identifying portfolio opportunities and threats, actively supporting the main strategic (risk) processes (stress testing, budgeting, strategic projects, etc) and preparing decisions for adequate portfolio development of the group and our network units.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You are responsible for developing, adjusting and implementing NWUs credit policies
- You take over NWU and/or significant markets responsibility in terms of non retail portfolio management, intragroup limits, local NWU sovereign credit appetite and underwriting, risk costs and NPE strategy
- You identify ongoing opportunities and threats for the NWUs non retail credit portfolio from a holistic top-down perspective and proposing suitable measures/actions
- You closly align the portfolio strategy and measures with our key stakeholders (in counterpart risk management, risk controlling, business/product units, network units, Treasury, Controlling and Finance)
Working in a dynamic and agile environment in close cooperation with varying stakeholders and contributing to adaptive projects and initiatives
What we offer:
- Several years’ experience in an international financial institution with very good understanding of a bank’s business model and broad know-how of banking products, processes and relevant regulations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to efficiently work with data (data mining, analysis, deducing measures based on data) whilst considering the big picture
- Excellent command of English and clear verbal and written communication/presentation skills adjustable to the target audience (German and Eastern European language skills are a plus)
- Ability to pursue topics independently and propose measures to superiors and stakeholders in a clear, argument-based, efficient way
- Capability to work in a multi-cultural team and changing organization which builds on working together, leveraging different expertise and fast adjustment to changes
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46,500 gross p.a. (Fulltime) excluding overtime for professional level
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.