International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We create the new digital-only Retail banking business line as part of the Raiffeisen Bank International with the seat in Vienna. We are looking now for curious, hardworking and experienced team players to strengthen our team to build it up and later run the business. We are the team of professionals with a start-up culture in charge of one of largest digital innovation projects in our banking Group. We have plans to build new digital banking end-to-end customer journeys and plan to roll the service out across multiple CEE countries. First, you will drive the solution development by providing analysis, insights and requirements and later will take care of growing the business. We think, this is the unique, and maybe once per life opportunity, to build something new and great and be part of it as one of the first grounders.
What you can expect:
- Define and continuously test credit risk policy for digital e2e consumer loan product incl. providing comprehensive functional requirements for a risk decision engine being built enabling fully automated loan underwriting
- Define and maintain credit risk policy (knock-out criteria, scoring, credit capacity calculation, disposable income definition, way of income proving and income verification) for a new digital e2e lending product – unsecured personal loan to new-to-bank private individual customers (employed and self-employed)
- Define and lead implementation of a fraud policy by identifying/governing treatment of suspicious loan applications
- Formulate requirements for credit bureau service provider/s by supervising integration with credit bureau and event. other 3rd parties and providing external data utilized within an automated underwriting process
- Monitor and manage portfolio from credit risk perspective, be in charge of managing the risk cost and associated KPIs
- Run risk testing to enhance the applied credit policy maximizing portfolio’s risk adjusted yield, maintain the product backlog in credit risk area for continuous product innovation and differentiation
- During the build-up phase: provide functional requirements for a lending product backlog in matters associated with credit risk management, define respective solution epics and process flows
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience in managing credit risk in baking / non-banking credit institution with focus on underwriting and risk policy
- Experience with Champion Challenger testing
- Digital savvy, great orientation in digital/neo banking industry and recent financial innovations
- Consumer lending / credit risk management experience on the Polish market is an advantage
- Experience in retail banking / consumer lending industry is an advantage
- Experience in setting up an automated underwriting process is an advantage
- Fluent English; Polish or other CEE language is an advantage
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international agile team with a start-up culture
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.