The RBI Group is challenged by the rapid change in technology as well as higher customer expectations and therefore it gives due importance to data, analytics & gaining customer insights for data-driven banking.
Become a part of an innovative and dedicated team where business, analytics and IT resources are equipped with the new immersive tools, co-build practices for fast prototyping and many training opportunities.
Experience the flavor of working in an international team in one of the most successful banks in the CEE region.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Concept and drive new solutions in the area of Customer analytics and intelligent CRM capabilities
- Design, perform and evaluate MVPs (Minimum Viable Prototypes)
- Deliver subject matter expertise within customer intelligence analytics domain or technologies.
- Assemble complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements (Data Model maintenance)
- Works closely with IT and Advanced Analytics in selecting data and analytics vendors.
- Work closely with Data Lake and Data Logistics teams supporting data sourcing activities and data integration processes across different data platforms
- Work with Agile Engineering teams, Data Scientists and Product Management to understand current and future functional and non-functional requirements and to achieve project goals: delivery dates, cost objectives, quality objectives, business customer satisfaction objectives, etc.
What we offer:
- In depth understanding of Customer Data Journey (Data lineage, Data architecture, Data transformation, etc)
- In-depth understanding of data integration best practices
- Understanding of SQL and ETL processes
- Hands-on experience with cloud services
- Bonus points:
- Design and implementation of statistical models in customer analytics to e.g. predict customer behavior (increase customer engagement, conversion probabilities, target groups, churn rates, etc.)
- Flexible work environment within an agile and engaged team, where you take over responsibilities from day one
- Cultural diversity within the team
- Personal growth experience, engaging with newest technologies
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-life balance due to variable working hours
- Attractive social benefits and state of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.