International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Customer Experience Retail Group Leader is responsible for managing the strategic development and tactical coordination of customer experience area covering all retail segments: Mass Consumer, Micro Business, Small Business, Premium and Private. The Customer Experience Leader should ensure spreading of customer centricity through organization and implementation of actions in order to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty and decrease churn. She/he leads Customer Experience Manager and reports to B-1.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Develop and implement RBI Retail’s CEX strategy
- Steering of customer experience: defining the KPIs and metrics to monitor customer experience objectives and implementation of CEX strategy
- Analysis and interpretation of voice of customer
- Develop and monitor RBI Retail’s CEX roadmap to manage all touchpoints and lead customer engagement plans, using strategic evaluations, customer engagement plans and programs
- Develop and implement group-wide solutions and programs (customer journey, closed loop feedback, CEX education) in tight cooperation with Products, Segments, Channels Marketing, etc. in order to increase customer loyalty and decrease churn
- Ensure that customer centric critical capabilities are implemented in both group and local solutions and processes
- Lead the communication and customer engagement programs, build innovative methods and metrics to use for company research, collaboration and customer satisfaction visibility while strengthening the overall customer experience
- Assist the NWBs CEX teams and senior management on metrics to review customer experience
- Spread RBI best practices and promote customer experience culture, organize best practice workshops and further develop community across NWBs
What we offer:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the area of customer experience in a managerial position in leading retail companies from following industries: Telco, IT, Hotels, FCMG or Banking.
- Cross-functional experience and/or solid understanding of marketing, segments, products and channels
- Profound project management skills, structured way of working and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German or CEE language would be an asset
- Multi-disciplinary analytical skills, good understanding of market opportunities
- Change management skills backed by strong multi-cultural sensitivity
- Creative and solution-oriented approach combined with strategic thinking
- Willingness to travel throughout the Raiffeisen network (40% of time)
- Highly self-motivated and independent
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 72.800,00 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.