International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalization and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Are you into companies that take care of their customers? Do you like dynamic, multicultural environment filled with high pace and high impact projects? Would you like to run the projects that will help RBI be the most recommended financial institution in the CEE region? If yes, then we have good news for you: we are in the process of introducing number of innovations, new tools and approaches to boost the customer experience & reach our vision, and we need you on this journey.
What you can expect:
Implementation of CX strategy via identification, creation and deployment of CX methodologies and tools (RBI group/all segments and all the network banks):
What you bring to the table:
- Participating in CX communication and mindset change on group level and assists network banks in their efforts
- Providing tactical support (CX inputs & guidance) for major projects to ensure customer view is included
- Identifying, designing and delivering (designing) all CX methods and tools (Service Design, Close the Loop, tool for gathering and analysing customer insights and data across all sources…)
- Synchronizing knowledge (via trainings) and implementing CX methods and tools in HO and NWBs. Monitoring and support of implementation. Propose corrective measures.
- Identifying the improvement opportunities according to all data - understanding the correlation of various data sources
What we offer:
- 3+ years of active participation in the CX programs within the banking or financial consultancy industries
- Good knowledge about Banking business, e.g. understanding different segments, products, profitability and the customers
- Experience in digital topics (digital product owner, UX, digital transformation, etc.)
- Agile qualified, i.e. actively participating in agile tribes
- Strategic thinking, ability to look beyond the daily tasks and tactical goals
- Experience in Culture Change programs is an advantage
- Fluent English; German or any CEE language is an advantage
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 50.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.