The RBI Group is challenged by the rapid change in technology as well as higher customer expectations and therefore it gives due importance to data, analytics & gaining customer insights for data-driven banking.
Become a part of an innovative and dedicated team where business, analytics and IT resources are equipped with the new immersive tools, co-build practices for fast prototyping and many training opportunities.
Experience the flavor of working in an international team in one of the most successful banks in the CEE region.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Supporting the delivery of Group CRM programs with a specific focus on Analytics and intelligent CRM Capabilities.
- Support the delivery of Group CX initiatives focusing on the improvement of customer satisfaction and loyalty using a data driven approach.
- Interaction with other divisions (e.g. Business, Digital, IT, etc.) in order to understand business requests and appropriately define customer centric analytics targets
- Interface with internal data consumers to understand data needs and support new data models that provide intuitive analytics to internal users.
- Ad hoc analysis on specific customer targets and presentation to the other divisions of customer insights
What we offer:
- Excellent knowledge of multichannel architecture (CRM, Campaign management/ Customer interaction)
- Knowledge of the main commercial CRM processes, ideally in the Banking area (sales, marketing, customer service, post sales)
- Project Management, including project evaluations, planning, monitoring, internal and Client reporting
- Excellent analytical thinking capabilities and ability to conceptualize business problems and business analysis requirements.
- Comfortable with working in cross-functional project oriented teams
- Bonus points:
- Working knowledge with R studio or Python for data analysis, vizualization and basic predictive models.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS).
- Flexible work environment within an agile and engaged team, where you take over responsibilities from day one
- Cultural diversity within the team
- Personal growth experience, engaging with newest technologies
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-life balance due to variable working hours
- Attractive social benefits and state of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.