Digital Mortgage Customer Journey Expert (f/m/x)
Your role at RBI
- Ownership of the mortgage digital UX (user experience) concept: its design, feasibility, development, testing support and production performance review
- Forming and running feasibility studies and supporting prototyping while addressing various RBI network banks’ specifics
- Applying design thinking and behavior economics concepts in cooperation with Customer Experience, Risk, Ops & IT and other departments and stakeholders
- Reflection of voice of customer (surveys, testing, feedback, data analysis)
- Supporting the process of backlog maintenance and refining the backlog content
- Performing structured solution analysis and effort estimations and analyzing financials for digital lending solution in terms of profitability and costs
Your core competencies
- 5+ years of experience in finance lending industry (preferably mortgage)
- Proven skills in Customer Journey Expertise, Data Analysis, modelling, product, and process variance mapping
- A customer-focused team player with strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Flexible and open to new ideas and projects
- Experience with AGILE / SCRUM
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time) & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (e.g. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 64.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017