Cyber Defense Center (CDC) Analyst – L3 (f/m/x)
RBI is fostering its Business for the next generation in Information & Cyber Security.
As crucial part of the Group Raiffeisen Bank International Cyber Defense Center department this function develops detection and prevention mechanism to foster our digitalization journey and the business confidence of our customers.
In this position you will be member of a group CDC team. This includes providing effective security monitoring through triage, investigation, communication and reporting. You will be encouraged to conduct your own hunting investigations and create use cases and building tactical and strategic mitigation plans to increase the security posture. You will work together with IT and Security engineers to onboard bank products and the creation of the necessary cyber security use cases to protect them accordingly.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Acting as L3 analyst on investigations of security incidents, alerts etc. within the CDC
- Taking the role of a SPOC (single-point-of-contact) for internally onboarded entities
- Proactive “hunting” for potential threat actors on the network and directly set actions
- Leading incident response activities within the CDC ensuring appropriate and timely response
- Continuously enhancing detection and incident response capabilities
- Enhancing threat intelligence leveraging technology and information available from both internal and external sources
- Performing threat modeling and identify threat vectors and develop use cases to detect malicious and suspicious actions
- Providing management oversight in identification, triaging and response to security events/incidents
- Support the process of onboarding new infrastructure and business applications within the whole RBI group
Your core competencies
- Expert knowledge in network security architecture concepts, application security, emerging IT and cybersecurity technologies
- Hands on experience with monitoring and detecting incidents in a Security Operations Center
- Strong understanding of MITRE ATT&CK framework, cyber kill chains and other attack models
- Advanced level of awareness of current attack vectors
- Deep knowledge of development and maintenance of cyber security detection use-cases based on the anatomy of an attack.
- Knowledge in information & cyber security management with regards to processes, concepts, methodologies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong coordination and excellent communication and presentation skills within an international environment
- Ability for independent decision-taking and issue resolution
- Knowledge in the use of machine learning for anomaly detection
- Excellent expertise in cloud security (AWS & Azure)
Nice to have:
- Vendor independent security certifications (e.g., CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, ...)
- Practical experience in IT security in large enterprises
- Knowledge in CTI Platforms
- Experience as security operations center analyst and practical experience with a SIEM system
- Red Teaming experience
- Command of written and spoken German
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starting at 50.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017