International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
As part of the Information & Cyber Security department this function is responsible for the operations of security solutions within RBI Group such as Cloud Access Security Broker, Secure Web Gateway, Threat Modeling Platform, Static Application Security Testing, Identity & Access Management and Privileged Account Management.
The Cyber Security Engineer also supports the integration of the security solutions in other SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and on-premise components to foster a high-security posture for our hybrid infrastructure.
This function is moreover responsible for the monitoring and the implementation of automation for the security solutions as well as the definition of measures based on these activities.
What you bring to the table:
- Implement configuration changes and updates
- Troubleshoot problems and implement corrective procedures
- Test issues such as integration, performance and security
- Support internal stakeholders to integrate the security solutions according our standards
- Schedule regular calls with the vendors to improve the deployment of the security solutions
- Perform daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments
What we offer:
- Good understanding of OSI model and TCP/IP
protocol suite (TCP, UDP, SSL/TLS, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS)
- Good understanding of web authentication protocols (OAuth, SAML, OpenID) as well as JSON, SOAP, XML
- Hands-on proxy and webserver knowledge
- Knowledge of identity management systems and identity provider solutions
- Knowledge of directory services and MFA technologies
- Knowledge of data classification and data protection practices (data-at-rest, data-in-use, data-in-motion)
- Practical experience in a higher scripting language (e. g. Python, PowerShell)
- Practical experience in IT administration
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Vendor independent security certifications (e.g. CEH, CISSP, CISM, …) strongly preferred
- Master’s degree in Security/Engineering, Computer science or adequate practical experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is an asset
- Experience in a large international banking environment is an asset
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 47.000 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.