Cyber Security Engineer (f/m/x)
As part of the Group Information & Cyber Security Department this function is responsible for the operations of security solutions within RBI Group such as Zero Trust, Threat Modeling Platform, Secure Software Development Lifecycle and DevSecOps, Identity & Access Management and Privileged Account Management.
This role should also support the integration of the security solutions in other SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and on-premises components to foster a high-security posture for our hybrid infrastructure.
The function is moreover responsible for the monitoring and the implementation of automation for the security solutions as well as the definition of measures based on these activities.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Operate and refine automation procedures on our AWS CDK based infrastructure and related tooling
- Troubleshoot problems and implement corrective procedures
- Test issues such as integration, performance and security
- Support internal stakeholders to integrate the security solutions according to our standards
- Schedule regular calls with the vendors to improve the deployment of the security solutions
- Perform daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments
- Advocate for DevSecOps principles and continuous collaboration with development teams to incorporate security requirements and ensure compliance with RBI bylaws
- Integrate and evaluate security solutions (SAST, SCA, DAST/IAST) into the CI/CD pipeline for automated testing as well as benchmark existing solutions
- Gather feedback from IT teams and address eventual operational issues with internal or external stakeholders
- Foster the usage of the RASP technology within the mobile application ecosystem across the group
- Knowledge of DevOps and relevant experience in developing/coding
- Practical experience in a higher scripting language (e. g. Python, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of GitHub Actions is an asset
- Knowledge of secure software development practices
- Good understanding of OSI model and TCP/IP
protocol suite (TCP, UDP, SSL/TLS, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS)
- Good understanding of web authentication protocols (OAuth 2, SAML, OpenID) as well as JSON, SOAP, XML
- Hands-on proxy and webserver knowledge
- Hands-on experience or willingness to learn AWS CDK
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is an asset
- Vendor independent security certifications (e.g. CEH, CISSP, CISM, …) strongly preferred
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary ranges starts at EUR 46.500 (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017