Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
IT Delivery DWH is responsible for all innovations and operations in our Data Warehouse area, which is the basis for RBI bank steering (Finance, Risk). In our international team intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a DWH solution architect, who is a key role within the DWH organization and takes leadership and responsibility to define and maintain the solution architecture within the DWH environment. This includes the whole transformation process from source data into DWH and to DWH consumers including the data delivery from the various entities within RBI group.
As the DWH solution architect you analyse functional and non-functional requirements and take the lead in translating those requirements and strategies into feasible DWH products, solutions, and services. You have a very good overview on Bank Steering business processes in Risk and Finance and a solid understanding of DWH architectures. You are able to serve as the key link between business needs and technology enablers.
- More than 10 years of experience in designing DWH architectures within a large organisation (preferably financial institution)
- University degree or similar with business or technical background
- Broad knowledge about Bank steering (Risk and Finance) processes and products
- Combines technical ability, business acumen, and an excellent understanding of industry standards and technology trends
- Broad knowledge about DWH components such as ETL, Relational Database Management Systems, BI Tools, Data Mining Tools, Analytic applications, metadata management including practical work with these components in real life projects
- Integral team member, build relationships with business and IT, and demonstrate architecture concepts and details.
- Excellent communication - cross cultural as well as cross-hierarchical - and presentation skills, able to address technical and business oriented audience up to top level management
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Conflict management, stress-resilience, flexibility, team- and customer orientation
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Fluent knowledge of English, German is a Plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities